The table summarizes the plain form and polite forms of nouns, verbs, Na adjectives, and I adjectives.
Optimized matching system
We have developed an arrangement optimization system that carefully analyzes a student’s preferences and requirements.
Our system then matches the student with the perfect tutor who can best meet his or her preferences and requirements.
With this, students don’t have to spend countless hours searching for a teacher.
Review of e-learning course
- Greetings. Let’s get started! | No.1
- Let’s master katakana! | No. 2
- Have you mastered numbers? | No. 3
- Use your calendar! | No. 4
- The key to studying | No. 5
- [Video] How Characters Work 1 | No. 6
- [Video] How Characters Work 2 | No. 7
- [Video] How Characters Work 3 | No. 8
- Recommended Textbooks | No. 9
- The secret to learning a language | No. 10
- [Video] Let’s understand Japanese sounds! 1 | No. 11
- [Q&A] Why do you say “I’m sorry” when you say “Thank you”? | No. 12
- [Video] Let’s understand Japanese sounds! 2 | No. 13
- [Video] Student testimonial | No. 14
- [Video] Japanese Form, nouns, verbs, adjectives | No. 15
- [Video] Mastering the Japanese postposition | No. 16
- Podcasts useful for learning Japanese | No. 17
- Let’s use a polite form | No. 18
- [Video] Mastering the Japanese Form 3 | No. 19
- Useful apps for learning Japanese | No. 20
- [Video] Japanese postposition | No. 21
- The list of verb conjugation | No. 22
- Popular Japanese manga | No. 23
- [Video] Mastering the Japanese Form 4 | No. 24
The HH JapaNeeds Team
Your tutor. Your time. Your location.