We offer a variety of Japanese classes taught by qualified Japanese teachers. We will create a curriculum that best suits your needs. From one-on-one private lessons to group lessons, please let us know your requests. The location can be anywhere in Japan.
Pro class fee for 5 hours per month
|The number of students|
|Payment frequency||1 student||2～３ students||４～8 students|
|Every 6 months (17% off)||¥24,880||¥32,480||¥37,480|
- 10% consumption tax not included
- Japanese tutors have Japanese language teacher qualifications and teaching experience.
- Negotiable for groups of 8 or more
- Travel expenses for the Japanese teacher to your office or home are included in the fee.
- Level check before and after class.
Partner class fee for 5 hours per month
|The number of students|
|Payment frequency||1 student|
|Every 6 months (17% off)||¥4,950|
Most Frequent Inquiries
- We would like to provide Japanese language instruction to foreign national employees to help them pass the JLPT (N5 to N1).
- We want to improve the ability of foreign employees and trainees to understand work instructions (oral and written) in Japanese.
- We would like guidance on business manners and business customs unique to Japan, with priority given to learning industry terminology used in business operations.
- We would like you to provide Japanese language training for foreign trainees after their arrival in Japan.
- We would like you to provide Japanese tutoring for the families of employed foreigners.
- We would like to choose from a variety of lessons by sending tutors to our office or using online lessons.
- I would like to request if the instructor has business experience, English ability, age, etc.
Japanese language instructors (English, Chinese, and Korean available) will give lessons of your choice at the company office.
We teach the Japanese language knowledge and conversational skills necessary for living in Japan. This course is popular among foreign employees from beginner to beginner-intermediate level.
These lessons are designed to improve the Japanese language skills needed in various situations encountered in actual business, at work, and in the field. Instruction focusing on "listening" and "speaking" is popular.
Sales and Customer Service
Lessons are tailored to meet the needs of technical sales to Japanese customers, customer service at hotels, and guiding foreign passengers. These lessons are popular with engineers of manufacturers, etc.
- Business Japanese, daily conversation, JLPT preparation, business manners, etc.
- From beginner to advanced level classes
- Proposal of lesson plans according to your objectives, period of study, and schedule
- Suggestion of the best materials for effective learning
- English-speaking Japanese tutors available
- Lessons available anywhere in Japan at a location of your choice (in your office, home, café, etc.)
After the coordinator’s counseling, we will arrange the ideal Japanese tutor in about a week. Take a free trial lesson to see if the Japanese teacher is the best fit for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
HH JapaNeeds features quality Japanese instructors, affordable prices, customized study plans, and one-on-one instruction in the comfort of your office or home.
Apart from your tutor, your personal coordinator will select the best tutor for you and arrange a date and time for a free trial lesson. You are free to contact the tutor at your leisure. You can also check compatibility through an actual trial lesson. There is no charge until you find a tutor you like.
HH JapaNeeds carefully selects the best Japanese instructors from Japan and overseas. Teachers undergo a rigorous selection process before becoming a Japanese teacher, and their performance is constantly checked afterwards. Please take a free trial lesson first.
You can pay by PayPal or credit card (American Express, Mastercard, Visa). In Japan, you can also pay at ATMs and convenience stores.