If you want to improve your Japanese, converse using this method!
Tutor for you
"e-Learning course" is free for now!
If you want to improve your Japanese,
converse using this method!
Tutor for you
Your tutor. Your time. Your location.
"Your tutor. Your time. Your location."
Struggling to learn Japanese with a computer program or an automatic matching online tutors? No more. You will learn Japanese with our HANDS on tutors who can tailor one on one online lessons to your language NEEDS! Make your learning language a wonderful journey. We are HH JapaNeeds, a leading language online school.
Learn Japanese from a perfectly matched tutor near you or online!
How it works
Answer a few quick questions about the ideal Japanese tutor you need.
Choose your tutor’s age, gender, English proficiency, experience, etc.
Our coordinator will counsel and arrange the ideal tutor about a week. Be sure in the free trial lesson that the tutor is the best fit.
Receive the materials by email in the Japanese e-learning course.
Start your free e-learning course for learning Japanese online
* The e-learning course allows you to receive useful materials for learning Japanese on a regular basis via e-mail.
The course includes hiragana, numbers, video lectures, grammar, verbs, honorifics, JLPT N5, N4, N3, N2, N1 practice tests, FAQs, etc. It is available to all students from beginner to advanced levels and is completely free.
The secret to mastering a language is to work at it slowly and steadily, and make it a habit. Don’t rush it. Keep a steady pace to maintain your enthusiasm.
Basics (for beginners)
20 video learning
Postpositions / Verbs
Adjectives (for intermediates)
Honorifics (for advanced)
JLPT practice test
100 Q&A about Japan
Bonus: The secret to studying a language
More than 3,000 students have already become good at Japanese.
HH Online Japanese Tutoring is especially recommended for
- Want an environment where I can ask questions in Japanese.
- Want to meet my own personal online tutor.
- Want a tutor who can teach me in English when I don’t understand.
6 Benefits of HH Online Japanese Tutoring
- Your own online tutor is familiar with your characteristics and personality.
- Tutors have experience in language learning and study abroad so they can share their experiences.
- Use screen sharing effectively.
- Tools such as Google Translate are also available.
- You can record the lesson and review it later.
- Search for news and topics on the Internet and use them immediately.
Good for beginners! Phrases to Use to Take Online Japanese Lessons Effectively
Online lessons are one-on-one with a teacher, so make the most of the advantage of being able to learn at your own pace.
- Could you speak a little more slowly?
- Can I practice here again?
- I don’t really understand this part well.
- Could you give me an example?
Three Steps! How to Master Japanese
- Know: Create opportunities for exposure to Japanese.
- Use it: Increase your opportunities to use Japanese
- Get used to it: Keep learning Japanese every day
Disadvantages of online Japanese language lessons
- You can take lessons at any time you like, but on the contrary, you have to decide the time by your own will.
- Lessons through a monitor do not create a person-to-person dynamism.
14 things that only those who improve in online Japanese lessons are doing.
- Decide on a specific goal of how much you want to improve by when.
- Set a fixed schedule for your online Japanese lessons
- Before every lesson, read through the material and prepare for the lesson.
- Make mistakes without fear of failure.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand something.
- Proactively ask questions to your online tutor.
- Enjoy the lesson
- Choose assignments and materials that are appropriate for your level
- Learn from a teacher who is right for you
- Make a monthly schedule with your teacher.
- Review after every lesson
- Keep a vocabulary book with all the words and idioms you learn during the lesson.
- Be exposed to Japanese outside of lessons.
- Take tests on a regular basis to get an objective grasp of your abilities.
Advantages of HH Japanese online tutor
Unleash your potential
We hope you can gain so much more than just learning Japanese. Studying Japanese online is not just about improving your language skills. It’s also about enriching your life. If your life becomes richer, we hope you will want to take on bigger challenges and have a positive impact on society. We at HH JapaNeeds online want to be your guides to opening the door to a better you and a better world.
Tutors create customized learning plans and work together to overcome areas that need improvement. You can study Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, Nihongo, JLPT(Japanese Language Proficiency Test) N5, N4, N3, N2, N1 course, and conversations for beginners with our teachers at your home, office, cafe and online. Try a free class. Why don’t you meet one of our Japanese language tutors and expand your possibilities? Your tutor. Your time. Your location. Start your Japanese language journey today!…
Why working from home with a pandemic is useful for learning Japanese. The recent pandemic has forced people all over the world to adopt remote
These days there are increasing opportunities for Japanese learners, mainly expatriates relocated in Japan to talk with native Japanese speakers (via online, or in real
We look forward to your application.
Start your language journey today!
Private Japanese online tutoring lessons near you
England France Canada Germany China Indonesia Korea Australia Taiwan Thailand USA USAs Vietnam Philippines Malaysia Indiat India Vietnam Brazil Malaysia Myanmar Sri Lanka Mongolia Mexico Russia Italy Spain Poland Nepal Peru Cambodia Switzerland Argentina Sweden Turkey Romania Hungary Finland Columbia Netherlands Austria Czech Chile Hong Kong Singapore Paraguay Ireland Cote D’lvoire Bangladesh Romania New Caledonia Madagascar Ukraine Uzbekistan Macau Bulgaria Kenya Laos Kyrgyzstan Egypt Ghana Morocco England France Canada Germany China Indonesia Korea Australia Taiwan Thailand USA USAs Vietnam Philippines Malaysia Indiat India Vietnam Brazil Malaysia Myanmar Sri Lanka Mongolia Mexico Russia Italy Spain Poland Nepal Peru Cambodia Switzerland Argentina Sweden Turkey Romania Hungary Finland Columbia Netherlands Austria Czech Chile