If you want to improve your Japanese, converse using this method!
Tutoring for you
"e-Learning course" is free for now!
If you want to improve your Japanese,
converse using this method!
tutoring for you
Your tutor. Your time. Your location.
"Your tutor. Your time. Your location."
Struggling to learn Japanese with a textbook or a computer program? No more. You will learn Japanese with our HANDS on tutors who can tailor one on one lessons to your language NEEDS! Make your learning language a wonderful journey. We are HH JapaNeeds, a leading language school.
Learn Japanese from a perfectly matched tutor in-person or online!
How it works
Answer a few quick questions about the ideal Japanese tutor you need.
Choose your tutor’s age, gender, English proficiency, experience, etc.
Our coordinator will counsel and arrange the ideal tutor about a week. Be sure in the free trial lesson that the tutor is the best fit.
“Have you spent countless hours searching endlessly through countless teachers for that perfect fit? No more!”
Receive the materials by email in the Japanese e-learning course.
Start your free e-learning course for learning Japanese online
* The e-learning course allows you to receive useful materials for learning Japanese on a regular basis via e-mail.
The course includes hiragana, numbers, video lectures, grammar, verbs, honorifics, JLPT N5, N4, N3, N2, N1 practice tests, FAQs, etc. It is available to all students from beginner to advanced levels and is completely free.
The secret to mastering a language is to work at it slowly and steadily, and make it a habit. Don’t rush it. Keep a steady pace to maintain your enthusiasm.
Basics (for beginners)
20 video learning
Postpositions / Verbs
Adjectives (for intermediates)
Honorifics (for advanced)
JLPT practice test
100 Q&A about Japan
Bonus: The secret to studying a language
Sale deadline: September 30
Click here for special discounts up to 43% off.
Build confidence in your language skills with a short intensive course.
More than 5,000 students have already become good at Japanese.
HH Japanese Tutoring is especially recommended for
- Want to have a Japanese tutor around me who I can ask anything about Japan.
- Want to meet my own tutor near me.
- Want to be taught in English when I don’t understand.
4 Benefits of HH Japanese Tutoring
Your own personal tutor is familiar with your characteristics and personality.
Tutors have experience in language learning and studying abroad, so they can share their experiences.
You can concentrate better because you are face-to-face.
You’ll be motivated because you’ll be praised every time you meet your teacher.
Good for beginners! Phrases to Use to Take Japanese Lessons Effectively
Make the most of the advantage of one-on-one face-to-face with the teacher, so you can learn at your own pace.
- Could you speak a little more slowly?
- Can I practice here again?
- I don’t really understand this part well.
- Could you give me an example?
Three Steps! How to Master Japanese
- Know: Create opportunities for exposure to Japanese.
- Use it: Increase your opportunities to use Japanese
- Get used to it: Keep learning Japanese every day
Disadvantages of Japanese language lessons
- It’s not a passive lesson where you just listen like in a group lesson.
- It takes time to move to the lesson location
7 things that only those who improve in one on one Japanese lessons are doing.
- Read through the lesson materials before each lesson to prepare for the lesson.
- Actively ask questions to your instructor.
- Enjoy the lesson.
- Learn from a teacher who is right for you.
- Make a monthly schedule with your teacher.
- Set specific goals for when and how much you want to improve.
- Keep a vocabulary book with all the words and idioms learned in the lesson.
Advantages of HH Japanese Tutor
Unleash your potential
We hope you can gain so much more than just learning Japanese. Studying Japanese is not just about improving your language skills. It’s also about enriching your life. If your life becomes richer, we hope you will want to take on bigger challenges and have a positive impact on society. We at HH JapaNeeds and Helping Hands Japanese want to be your guides to opening the door to a better you and a better world.
Tutors create customized learning plans and work together to overcome areas that need improvement. You can study Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, Nihongo, JLPT(Japanese Language Proficiency Test) N5, N4, N3, N2, N1 course, and conversations for beginners with our teachers at your home, office, cafe. Try a free class. Why don’t you meet one of our Japanese language tutors and expand your possibilities? Your tutor. Your time. Your location. Start your Japanese language journey today!…
These days there are increasing opportunities for Japanese learners, mainly expatriates relocated in Japan to talk with native Japanese speakers (via online, …
We look forward to your application.
Start your language journey today!