Ru-verb conjugation are summarized in the table.
-ru verbs are formed by adding – ru to the end.
In addition to that, as you can see from above examples, -ru verbs that end in “– iru” or “– eru“.
taberu = – eru / okiru = – iru
Own your Japanese learning
What kind of teachers are in Pro class?
Pro classes are especially appropriate for students who want to score well on the Japanese Proficiency Language Test. You can just request the teacher’s English ability, gender, age, etc. Pro classes are arguably the fastest learning plan, as experienced tutors can teach you what you want anytime, anywhere, at home or in the office.
Review of e-learning course
- Greetings. Let’s get started! | No.1
- Let’s master katakana! | No. 2
- Have you mastered numbers? | No. 3
- Use your calendar! | No. 4
- The key to studying | No. 5
- [Video] How Characters Work 1 | No. 6
- [Video] How Characters Work 2 | No. 7
- [Video] How Characters Work 3 | No. 8
- Recommended Textbooks | No. 9
- The secret to learning a language | No. 10
- [Video] Let’s understand Japanese sounds! 1 | No. 11
- [Q&A] Why do you say “I’m sorry” when you say “Thank you”? | No. 12
- [Video] Let’s understand Japanese sounds! 2 | No. 13
- [Video] Student testimonial | No. 14
- [Video] Japanese Form, nouns, verbs, adjectives | No. 15
- [Video] Mastering the Japanese postposition | No. 16
- Podcasts useful for learning Japanese | No. 17
- Let’s use a polite form | No. 18
- [Video] Mastering the Japanese Form 3 | No. 19
- Useful apps for learning Japanese | No. 20
- [Video] Japanese postposition | No. 21
- The list of verb conjugation | No. 22
- Popular Japanese manga | No. 23
- [Video] Mastering the Japanese Form 4 | No. 24
- Summary of plain and polite forms | No. 25
- Review video learning | No. 26
- Useful websites for learning Japanese | No. 27
- [Video] Have you learned the conjugation of verbs? | No. 28
- What are -u verbs? | No. 29
- [Video] About verb groups | No. 30
The HH JapaNeeds Team
Your tutor. Your time. Your location.