If you want to improve your Japanese,
converse using this method!
Your tutor. Your time. Your location.
Learn Japanese face-to-face or online from perfectly matched Japanese tutors!
Struggling to learn Japanese with a computer program or an automatic matching online tutors? No more. You will be HELPED your learning JAPANESE by our HANDS on Japanese tutors who can tailor one on one lessons to your language NEEDS! We, HH JapaNeeds, are a leading Japanese tutoring school in Japan.
Local or Online
How it works
Answer a few quick questions about your ideal Japanese tutors.
Choose your Japanese tutor’s age, gender, English proficiency, experience, etc.
Our coordinator will counsel and arrange the ideal Japanese tutors about a week. Be sure in the free trial lesson that the Japanese tutor is the best fit.
Maintain your enthusiasm and a stable learning pace. You will learn the basics of Japanese and tips for studying Japanese.
Peers from the community can engage in casual, less structured language practice on any topic of your choice.
More than 5,000 students with Japanese tutors have already become good at Japanese.
Useful tips for learning with Japanese tutors
Japanese tutors are especially recommended for
- Want to have Japanese tutors around me who I can ask anything about Japan.
- Want to meet my own Japanese tutor near me.
- Want to be taught in English when I don’t understand.
4 Benefits of Japanese Tutoring
Your own personal Japanese tutor is familiar with your characteristics and personality.
Japanese tutors have experience in language learning and studying abroad, so they can share their experiences.
You can concentrate better because you are face-to-face.
You’ll be motivated because you’ll be praised every time you meet your Japanese tutors.
Good for beginners! Phrases to Use to Take Japanese Tutoring Lessons Effectively
Make the most of the advantage of one-on-one face-to-face with Japanese tutor, so you can learn at your own pace.
- Could you speak a little more slowly?
- Can I practice here again?
- I don’t really understand this part well.
- Could you give me an example?
Three Steps! How to Master Japanese
- Know: Create opportunities for exposure to Japanese.
- Use it: Increase your opportunities to use Japanese
- Get used to it: Keep learning Japanese every day
Disadvantages of Japanese tutor lessons
- It’s not a passive lesson where you just listen like in a group lesson.
- Want to learn with different Japanese tutors in every lesson.
- Keep learning Japanese every day
Seven things that only people who have improved their Japanese are doing
- Read through the lesson materials before each lesson
- Actively ask questions to your Japanese tutors.
- Enjoy the lesson with Japanese tutors.
- Learn from a Japanese tutor who is right for you.
- Make a monthly schedule with your Japanese tutors.
- Set specific goals for when and how much you want to improve.
- Keep a vocabulary book with all the words and idioms learned in the lesson.
Advantages of HH JapaNeeds
Unleash your potential
We hope you can gain so much more than just learning Japanese. Studying Japanese is not just about improving your language skills. It’s also about enriching your life. If your life becomes richer, we hope you will want to take on bigger challenges and have a positive impact on society. We at HH JapaNeeds Japanese want to be your guides to opening the door to a better you and a better world.
Tutors create customized learning plans with Japanese tutors and work together to overcome areas that need improvement. You can study Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, Nihongo, JLPT(Japanese Language Proficiency Test) N5, N4, N3, N2, N1 course, and conversations for beginners with our Japanese teachers. Try a free class. Why don’t you meet one of our Japanese tutors and expand your possibilities? Your tutor. Your time. Your location. Start your Japanese language journey today!…
Frequently Asked Questions
You can start as soon as you apply. The coordinator will contact you to find a suitable Japanese tutor for you.
Yes, the trial lesson is completely free. Only if you are satisfied with the Japanese tutor in the trial lesson, we will start regular lessons.
Yes. If the lessons don't suit you, you can unsubscribe at any time.
As of 2022, you have cashless systems in many countries around the world. This system is very convenient because it allows people …
Japanese numbers, time, days of the week, etc. Before we get too much further into Japanese grammar and verb conjugation, I thought …
Start your language journey today!