Are you taking lessons with a tutor? If you haven’t decided on a tutor yet, here’s a special offer.
[Campaign code] HH1
Why is Japanese not difficult?
Japanese can be difficult, but don’t be disappointed. Actually, it’s not like other languages.
Why Japanese is easy:
● Easy grammar
● Easy pronunciation
● Japanese sentences do not need a subject.
● Only three basic sentences
1．動詞文 例）よく笑う。: Verb sentence
2．形容詞文 例）かわいい。: Adjective sentence
3. 名詞文 例）赤ちゃんだ。: Noun sentence
Why Japanese is difficult:
● In Japanese, “the spoken language” and “written language” are quite different. (many textbooks focus on “written language” rather than “the spoken language”).
● Japanese has a lot of vocabulary.
● Japanese has a male way of speaking and a female way of speaking.
● Honorifics are difficult in Japanese.
● Conjugation can be difficult.
When we asked our students who studied for a few years with us about their impressions of Japanese, most of them answered, “It’s much easier than I thought it would be.”
They also said, “Japanese is difficult to read, but it is surprisingly easy to speak.” Almost everyone said the same.
Review of e-learning course
- Greetings. Let’s get started! | No.1
- Let’s master katakana! | No. 2
- Have you mastered numbers? | No. 3
- Use your calendar! | No. 4
- The key to studying | No. 5
- [Video] How Characters Work 1 | No. 6
- [Video] How Characters Work 2 | No. 7
- [Video] How Characters Work 3 | No. 8
- Recommended Textbooks | No. 9
- The secret to learning a language | No. 10
- [Video] Let’s understand Japanese sounds! 1 | No. 11
- [Q&A] Why do you say “I’m sorry” when you say “Thank you”? | No. 12
- [Video] Let’s understand Japanese sounds! 2 | No. 13
- [Video] Student testimonial | No. 14
- [Video] Japanese Form, nouns, verbs, adjectives | No. 15
- [Video] Mastering the Japanese postposition | No. 16
- Podcasts useful for learning Japanese | No. 17
- Let’s use a polite form | No. 18
- [Video] Mastering the Japanese Form 3 | No. 19
- Useful apps for learning Japanese | No. 20
- [Video] Japanese postposition | No. 21
- The list of verb conjugation | No. 22
- Popular Japanese manga | No. 23
- [Video] Mastering the Japanese Form 4 | No. 24
- Summary of plain and polite forms | No. 25
- Review video learning | No. 26
- Useful websites for learning Japanese | No. 27
- [Video] Have you learned the conjugation of verbs? | No. 28
- What are -u verbs? | No. 29
- [Video] About verb groups | No. 30
- What are -Ru verbs? | No. 31
- [Video] Do you know the rules for verb conjugation? | No. 32
- [Q&A] Why do pedestrians wait even when there is no car? | No. 33
- What are -Irregular verbs? | No. 34
- [Video] Scenes where verb conjugation is used | No. 35
- Youtube for learning Japanese | No. 36
- What are -I adjectives? | No. 37
- What are -Na adjectives? | No. 38
- Adjective conjugation tables | No. 39
- [Video] Basics of speaking | No. 40
- Challenge JLPT. Try it for free! | No. 41
The HH JapaNeeds Team
Your tutor. Your time. Your location.